Logan was born and raised in Charleston, South Carolina, where he currently resides with his family. He graduated from Clemson University in 2014 with a B.S. in Financial Management, emphasis in Real Estate, and a minor in Accounting.
Immediately after graduating from Clemson, Logan passed the South Carolina Broker’s License Exam and began working for Trademark Properties Real Estate Services, Inc. During his time with Trademark, he brokered various real estate transactions involving land, residential homes, commercial property, investment property, and leases.
Logan attended Charleston School of Law from 2018-2019, during which time he clerked for Cobb Dill & Hammett, LLC in its Real Estate and Corporate Law divisions. Logan was active in organizations such as Business Law Society, Carolina Conservancy Society, Charleston County Student Bar Association, Phi Delta Phi Honors Society, and the Real Estate Society.
After law school, Logan was hired on at Cobb Dill & Hammett, LLC as an Associate. His areas of focus include corporate transactions and formation, corporate litigation, real estate transactions, real estate litigation, employment, and estate planning.
When he's not working, Logan enjoys spending time with family and friends, golfing, hunting, and attending Clemson football games.
Areas Of Practice
- Corporate Transactions and Formation 20%
- Corporate Litigation 20%
- Real Estate Transactions 20%
- Real Estate Litigation 20%
- Employment 10%
- Estate Planning and Probate 10%
- South Carolina, 2020
- Charleston School of Law, Charleston, South Carolina
- J.D. - 2019
- Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina
- B.S. - 2014
- Major: Financial Management, emphasis in Real Estate
- Minor: Accounting
Honors and Awards
- Presidential Honors Scholar
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Charleston Bar Association, Member, 2018 – Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2018 - Present
- Urban Land Institute, Member, 2019 – Present
- Charleston Young Professionals, Member, 2018 – Present
- International Council of Shopping Center, Member, 2017 – 2018
- Charleston Trident Association of Realtors, Member, 2014 – 2018
- National Association of Realtors, Member, 2014 - 2018
Past Employment Positions
- Cobb Dill & Hammett, Law Clerk, 2018 – 2020
- Trademark Properties Real Estate Services, Broker, 2014 – 2018
- Phi Delta Phi
- Sigma Nu